Internal Auditor Remote (Florida)
Join a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
As an Agent Auditor, you will be responsible for conducting and leading Title Agent audits, due diligence, fraud investigations and special projects. We look to our Agent Auditors to provide insight and risk management and technology expertise to the Title Agent Audit group.
This is a REMOTE opportunity and the ideal candidate will be located in one of these cities:
- Orlando, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Fort Myers, FL
** Extensive travel is required; 50-75% expected in this role **
- Conducting complex audits and making suggestions to enhance the audit process
- Identifying and researching issues and then providing supported analysis proposing solutions
- Preparing clear documentation of conclusions
- Ensuring work papers comply with department standards
- Assisting with special projects, including process improvement initiatives
- Contributing to and preparing initial draft of audit reports
- BA/BS in accounting, business administration, computer science, criminal justice or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in auditing, accounting, insurance underwriting, title or real estate escrow, banking or other related areas.
- Strong analytical, audit, and investigative skills
- Some operational auditing, business process improvement, or re- engineering experience or knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate briefly and concisely
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Must be comfortable working out of a remote office
- CPA, CA, CIA, CISA and/or CFE is a plus
Salary Range: $63,550 – $88,250 (annually)
This hiring range is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the salary range of possible compensation at the time of the posting, and is subject to change. The actual compensation offered will be determined by various factors, which may include a candidate’s education, training, experience, and geographic location.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
Internal Auditor Remote (Florida) – Lutz, FL
Internal Auditor Remote (Florida) – Orlando, FL
Internal Auditor Remote (Florida) – Riverview, FL
Internal Auditor Remote (Florida) – Saint Petersburg, FL
Internal Auditor Remote (Florida) – Tampa, FL