Human Resources Administrator
Leonardo Royal Hotel Birmingham
We will consider Full-Time and Part-Time for this role.
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player – Be Leonardo
As a HR Administratoryou’ll be making all the difference to the business, so we want you to bring your dynamic personality to work with you every day. Working with cluster HR teams across our UK&I portfolio (that’s over 51 hotels and offices!) you’ll be providing quality HR administrative support and assisting the HR management teams with the delivery of the HR strategy.
You’ll be primarily based in Birmingham however will be working with our many cluster HR teams remotely to support as required where you will support when they have vacancies or absences within the team or where there are specific projects meaning the cluster requires additional support. You could find yourself supporting one cluster or a few at a time, so organisation, communication and ability to organise your workload is a must. This is a great opportunity for exposure across the business, as well as meeting a lot of great people! There will be an expectation to travel as required, usually once a month, to build relationships in person or to do on-site activities; travel may include overnight stays where required. You will have the opportunity to work from home one day a week.
This is a HR generalist role, so you’ll be involved in many different activities within the department! Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Supporting hiring managers with the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Maintaining personnel files and complying with company policies and initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with legislation at all times
- Supporting with the delivery of new starter induction
- Utilising our employee app to inform teams of relevant, engaging activities and sign-posting employees to information on company benefits
- Ensuring all learning admin is completed e.g. keying promotions, removing leavers and maintaining training attendance records
- Assisting with the resolution of payroll queries, ensuring all working time is recorded and advising managers on any changes to payroll processes
- Note-taking during formal meetings
If you are our ideal Cluster HR Administrator, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Have previous experience in an administrative role with great attention to detail
- Bring your positive energy to work with you every day
- Be self-motivated and organised, and able to build a great rapport with the team around you
- Have awareness of the importance of confidentiality in HR
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Hybrid working
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot lunches at work
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression