Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket
Be Yourself– Be a Champion for Your Team – Be Leonardo
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you’ll be the backbone of the team as you’ll be working with the Head Housekeeper to inspire and motivate the team, ensuring that all guests have memorable experiences with us. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be creating and distributing room lists to the team, ensuring that the department’s productivity is aligned with targets, and inspiring the team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Work alongside the Head Housekeeper to maintain the Leonardo standard in the hotel
- Train new team members: we want everyone to feel confident in their new role!
- Bring your warm personality with you every day as you’ll be collaborating with other departments within the hotel
- Keep an eye on the details: you’ll be inspecting rooms and maintaining stock levels
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression