German speaking Team PA
A thrilling opportunity has arisen for a professional Team PA, to be involved in a prestigious organisation within the finance industry in the heart of London. They are urgently seeking for a detail orientated individual with strong German language skills to join their dynamic team.
Owing to the nature of this division, this Team PA position requires a confident, dynamic, highly organised bilingual individual with excellent communication skills in German and English to support a small team of approximately 3 people and able to liaise with the Headquarters in Germany. You will be responsible for all office administration and facilities management, meeting and greeting all guests and visitors, arranging travels, answering emails and telephone calls and assisting with events/meetings when required.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to be involved in an established, dynamic and friendly team within a global firm in London. If this sounds appealing and you can tick off that you speak fluent German to a native level and have the qualifications, then get in touch now. The ideal candidates will have proven experience as a team assistant or office manager, excellent communication and organisational skills and be a team player.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant, Team Secretary, Office Manager or Team PA
- Proven experience of working in a secretarial or administrative function in a corporate, business environment
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment and have attention to detail
- First-class communication skills and able to communicate clearly and effectively with senior management / director level in German and English
- Flexible, methodical and able to multi-task effectively and manage own workload/deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Kya.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.