Full Stack Engineer C#/Java – OMS/Risk Software – Remote
Management Recruiters International, Inc.
Please, no 3rd party – direct submissions only – no C2C – thank you.
A small but highly profitable company made up of ex hedge fund software engineers is building the next generation of cloud-based trading technologies.
They are looking for a C# or Java engineer who can participate in every aspect of the product.
- From designing web front ends, to enhancing execution algorithms.
- From SQL queries and IPC, to testing, maintenance and bug fixing.
As a member of the team, you’ll be working directly with senior management.
This is an great opportunity to make a big impact. It's a dynamic, ever evolving role that will suit a self-starter who wants to learn new skills on the fly.
You'll be working with the most modern/cloud tech stack. Building elegant, reusable and robust code.
- 4+ years C# full stack development experience (Will take Java experience with some exposure to C#).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions, and find elegant solutions.
- A sense of humor.
Location is flexible – remote, US location is required.
US work authorization required (including active H-1B visa).
Full time – Remote (USA) / Growth / Remote, USA – United States
Full time – Remote (USA) / Transportation / Remote, USA – United States
Fully Remote Accountant – Canada
Fully Remote Accountant – Indiana
Fully REMOTE Financial Analyst – Arlington, VA