Finance Manager – excellent career development in a large company
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to accelerate their career with one of the largest and most dynamic employers in the Sheffield region!
This business can offer an unrivaled set of experiences and development opportunities to the successful candidate.
- Responsibility for the accurate preparation of the UK Central Finance monthly management accounts, budgets, and forecasts.
- Preparation of the monthly Group Finance reporting and statutory requirements for the UK Central and balance sheet.
- Supporting with the production of indirect and central costs reporting and variance analysis.
- Support the delivery of the interim and year end audits
You will love this job if you are;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Group reporting and control experience
- Experience in business partner roles
- Advanced excel skills
- Hybrid working available – 3 days office/2 days remote
- Highly Competitive salary with annual pay award and excellent bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday and company closed during Christmas period
- A great pension, contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance