EVHC Service Advisor
The Solution Automotive Ltd
Bolton, Greater Manchester
EVHC Service Advisor – Bolton
Our client, the best motor trade employer in the North West, is looking to recruit an experienced Electric Vehicle Health Check Specialist to join the team
- You will the point of contact for customers in the Aftersales department, checking vehicles in and out.
- Liaise with your customers ensuring the best possible experience and securing future work as necessary.
- Liaising with the Parts Department regarding pricing parts and Service Department for price of work carried out.
- Speaking with customers regarding repair work in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To carry out systematic follow up, up-sell and prospecting activities in order to maintain and build the volume of work for the service department.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
- You will also be required to promote additional products and services as well as working with the Workshop Controller and the Service Manager.
- Must have experience in the role, ideally within a prestige dealership.
Further training and development with HUGE career prospects
Do you have exceptional customer skills or experience in a customer service advisor role?
Mon – Fri 8am to 6pm
Sat – 8:30am – 12:30pm (Rota 1 in 2)
£27,495 + basic
£30,995 ++++ OTE (Uncapped and people earning MUCH more)
Why talk to us? The Solution Automotive have been leading experts in Automotive Recruitment since 1999! Our team know the industry like the back of their hand, and we have exceptional well forged relationships within an expansive network.
Customer, Service Advisor, Aftersales, Electric Vehicles