Distillery Host/Advocacy Manager
Seven Search and Selection Ltd
- Independent, heritage alcohol brand with a fantastic history within London.
- With a portfolio of brands, this award-winning, global alcohol business are looking for a Distillery Host/Advocacy Manager to manage the Distillery experience!
- The Distillery Host/Advocacy Manager will split their time between Distillery Host (2-3 days a week) and as the Brand Advocator (2-3 days a week).
- As Distillery Host, you will be responsible for leading tours with customers, delivering engaging and memorable sessions. You will manage enquiries, bookings and help organise visits to the Distillery.
- As Advocacy Manager, you will be responsible for representing the brand at key events, supporting the team with training sessions and consumer tastings. You will stay up to date with key trends within the category and share knowledge with the wider team.
- Must have experience working within the alcohol industry, with an extensive knowledge of the key players within the category.
- Bartending experience would be beneficial and the ability to engage and maintain the interest of customers is absolutely crucial.
- Must be able to communicate with stakeholders within the industry, including bar owners and managers, with a professional, engaging and deeply-researched knowledge of the current portfolio, as well as the wider category.
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Bonus opportunity & package
- London based
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16655/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.