Director of Product Marketing (Individual Contributor)
Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
Softheon is seeking a Product Marketing leader to drive our go-to-market activities, product marketing and education, and sales enablement for our leading Commercial Cloud health insurance shopping, enrollment, billing, and payments platform. The ideal candidate enjoys high-growth companies and is energized by building product marketing functionalities. The Director of Product Marketing will be creative in their approach, yet technical enough to communicate with targeted personas, both internal and external. If you respond well under pressure, enjoy leading conversations and are looking for the next exciting opportunity, this role may be for you.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Apply broad knowledge of sales, marketing, and product management to build relationships and solutions that support alignment among those departments.
- Develop, lead, and organize go-to-market activities around new product and feature launches.
- Improve the client-facing release note process, appearance, and outcomes.
- Support VOC adoption and process across the organization, leveraging it to drive uniform messaging and product education across the company.
- Develop creative and compelling post-sale client support materials in partnership with multiple departments, including Customer Success.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape to inform activities and positioning.
- Work closely with the sales team, solution engineering, and the product team to create value props that resonate with and attract customers.
- Travel required up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another related field.
- 10 years’ experience in related roles with emphasis on B2B or B2B2C environments.
- Product Management, Marketing or Sales experience required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to senior leadership and clients.
- Ability to write, talk about, and present technical products and value-based solutions with ease and confidence.
- Desire and willingness to dig in and roll-up sleeves at the tactical level.
- Proven ability to engage in a product and lead it to commercial success.
- Strong empathy with customers and passion for storytelling of a highly technical product.
- SaaS, insuretech, or health insurance background preferred.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate's experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 89 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
Director of Sales, Food Service – Remote
Director of Stop Loss Programs (Remote: WA / OR) – Spokane, WA
Director, Business Strategy & Operations, International Region (Santa Monica OR REMOTE!!) – United States
Director, Cloud Security and Automation (Remote Option*) – Atlanta, GA
Director, Corporate Engineering – Remote – US – Remote