Digital Merchandising Assistant
Rapha is the world’s greatest cycling brand, and as a Digital Merchandising Assistant you’ll sit right at the heart of it. As a D2C retailer, we cater to cyclists of all kinds from all corners of the globe, and our website is the tool we use to do it.
As a Digital Merchandising Assistant at Rapha you’ll play a key role in the high-performance team responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience across our website, aligned with the needs of our global customer base.
You’ll be responsible for executing the eCommerce merchandising plan and will ensure products are online and merchandised in line with brand, customer and regional expectations. You’ll review daily and weekly trends and use the insights gained to make improvements to the customer journey.
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced environment and would suit an ambitious self-starter with a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills. You’ll have a unique opportunity to grow and develop your career with the world’s greatest cycling company on-site in our new London HQ, where we work 3 days together (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) with flexibility for the remaining 2.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Execute the eCommerce merchandising plan across all regions, working closely with Marketing and Merchandising to ensure alignment between teams.
- Optimise online user purchasing experience including product representation, navigation, onsite search and content pages.
- Ensure appropriate products are online and merchandised in line within brand, customer and regional expectations.
- Prep the site for key brand and commercial moments, including promotional periods, marketing campaigns and season launches.
- Use all available tools (Google Analytics 360 / Power BI) to identify daily and weekly trends and use insights to inform improvements to the customer experience. Share insights with the Digital Merchandising team to help inform trade reports.
- Daily visual merchandising of the site to ensure the customer experience remains regionally relevant at all times.
- Ensures exceptional fit and finish of individual pages across the digital estate.
- Some understanding of best practices in eCommerce user experience and conversion levers.
- Retail experience and/or experience of eCommerce is a plus.
- Ambitious self-starter, with data-led mindset and strong numerical skills to prove impact of changes.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced working environment.
- Proficient at planning time effectively and working to deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent experience.
Working at Rapha
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Flexible working hours
- Support ad-hoc remote working during the week – Minimum 3 days in office
- No meeting Fridays – giving you time back for things like personal development
- Free barista coffee and Friday afternoon social drinks in the office
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- We offer a flexible riding benefit to allow you to go out riding on a Wednesday morning with colleagues or learn to cycle to cycling through our Getting Started Scheme.
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount
- An annual clothing allowance
- Discounted membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.