Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Parasoft Corporation Headquarters
Digital Marketing Analytics Manager – Remote, USA
Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. Located just outside of Los Angeles in beautiful downtown Monrovia, we are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting-edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
As a key part of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and content, SEO, paid and organic search, and the website to build the company brand, grow lead generation, and maximize conversions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting digital marketing by translating data into reporting, statistical analysis, and strategic insights. Regularly merge the data into actionable insights and recommendations for the marketing team and business.
- Monitor website performance weekly including running A/B tests. Use analytics and test results to manage ongoing development and maximize opportunities for demand generation and lead generation. Ensure an exceptional, seamless user experience.
- Fully own the relationship with external digital marketing agencies and/or contractors and develop goals for the external entities that support internal marketing objectives and KPIs, ensuring alignment.
- Dive deep into the performance data of digital paid marketing, SEO, paid social media, product marketing, competitor intelligence, and content engagement.
- Bring your expertise and ideas to continuously enhance the Parasoft brand experience.
About the Team
Parasoft offers a respectful, fun, collaborative and positive work culture that encourages growth, innovation, hard work and career progression. The marketing team reflects the company culture with a common goal to continuously promote and grow Parasoft’s leading position in the software testing market. It’s a transparent, high-producing group. Everyone is willing to jump in and help when needed, working together to quickly resolve any problems that may arise.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, communication or related field
- 5+ years of B2B digital marketing experience, including knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Experienced in using digital marketing tools, including WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and data visualization software.
- Demonstrable experience of website analytics, and best practices for digital advertising and content marketing.
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new tools and technologies.
- Analytical with a strong creative mindset.
- Good understanding of the marketing campaign process from planning to briefing, creative development (copy and design), production, and measurement.
- Comfortable contributing to the overarching marketing strategy with an action-oriented approach. In other words, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Digital Marketing Specialist – Work From Home – Island County, WA
Digital Product Owner, Wedbush Digital – Remote
Director of Clinical Programs, Health Systems | QURE Healthcare | 100% Remote – California
Director of Marketing – FinTech B2B SaaS Remote – Boston, MA
Director of Product Marketing (Individual Contributor) – Remote