Digital Capability Lead
- Lead on the provision of Agile Coaching for DDaT roles and wider HSE where applicable.
- Engage and communicate with a range of stakeholders and audiences building credibility quickly.
- Provide effective communication within teams, across teams and in a larger community of practice to facilitate difficult discussions and Agile ceremonies.
- Ensure that Agile principles are adhered to whilst being pragmatic about practices.
- Providing enthusiasm and engagement to be the point of contact of Agile for individuals and teams.
- Establishing the Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) community.
- Analyse existing HSE digital roles to determine an assessment of current gaps within the community.
- Champion capability improvement across the entire community to attract and retain talent and in crease effectiveness of delivery.
- Develop assets which will support HSE in making decisions on key skills and resources.
- Lead on DDaT community communication, engagement and collaboration including provision of community events, intranet content and collateral to bring the community and job families together.
Within the above areas you will be comfortable with being both internal and external facing and with operating within multiple project/programme teams to:
- Support growth in creating the right environment for success through the development of increased capability.
- Be practiced in problem solving and being comfortable in complex environments.
- Have a strong sense of continuous improvement to continually be growing.
- Be a good collaborator and an empathetic people person, bringing out the best in others without compromising on quality, standards and integrity.
- Foster inclusion, which is part of HSE identity, so an appreciation for working and supporting colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds is important.
Please ensure your submitted CV has all gaps in employment explained. So, if you were looking for employment during any gaps please state this on your CV.
Ensure your CV fully covers all the criteria stated above to maximise your chances on being successfully placed for this role.
Let us know of your availability and whether there are any specific dates if you are unavailable to attend an interview. Notifying us of any holiday dates is advantages and allows us to notify parties in advance so they can plan accordingly.
If you prefer to send your email directly to us please feel free to do so to the following address:
services @ ajaco.uk
All CVs received are acknowledged and held for the job applied for. If you would like us to remove your details at anytime please do let us know in writing so we can remove all your details accordingly.
By applying to this role you are giving us your permission to represent you by submitting your CV (by way of right to represent) unless you inform us otherwise. You will also be required to confirm whether you wish to Opt-in or Opt-out of Conduct Regulations. For your protection, we will assume you are Opting-in unless you inform us otherwise.
We wish you the best in your search for an ideal role and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, we try to remove roles advertised as they become unavailable in a timely manner. If you have applied for a role and it is no longer available we will inform you as soon as possible.
AJACO is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £350 – 400 per day
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote occasional travel to Bootle
Outside IR35? No
Security Clearance Level: BPSS
Job Code Reference: AJACO/74296
Accepting Applications Until: 25 February 2023