The Watches of Switzerland Group.
Are you an experienced and motivational Retail Manager looking for a new and exciting position?
Are you people, sales and client focused delivering an exceptional customer service to all?
Do you have a background in premium or luxury retail?
Do you have excellent commercial awareness?
Are you great at using your initiative an thinking on your feet?
Are you passionate about the delivery of an exceptional customer experience?
Our Deputy Managers play a key role in assisting the Store Manager in leading, motivating and developing a team to deliver excellent customer service; ensuring that everyone has an exceptional experience in our Goldsmiths Stores. An ambassador for the brand you, will be commercially aware, driven and with a strong background in retail management. An impressive record of business development and with excellent people skills you will help to drive the business forward and share your passion about our fantastic products.
You will have accountability in the following areas:
- A natural flair for guiding, mentoring and developing a high performing team
- A proven track record in retail management
- Commercially aware with a excellent understanding of Clienteling, networking and events management
- People, sales and client focused delivering an exceptional customer service to all
- An inspirational role model with a passion for our products
- Competitor analysis
- Recruitment, performance management and training
- Communicating business initiatives and following up on any actions
We put our customers first and we love what we do – big or small, diamonds, gold or silver.
Goldsmiths is a business with more than 230 years of tradition and experience. Our first showroom opened in Newcastle in 1778, and it's still trading on the very same site! Today, Goldsmiths is the one of the leading quality jewellers in the UK with showrooms in every major town and city from Scotland to the South coast, as well as five in Northern Ireland. We also operate the largest distribution network for Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Gucci and many other reputable watch brands.
Here at Goldsmiths, our benefits also include sales related commission and staff discount and we also have a dedicated internal training and development programme to support and nurture you through your career and make the most of your talent. Opportunities are endless!