Deputy Home Manager
Silver Court East Grinstead
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Deputy Care Home Manager
£31,692.80 per annum
Silver Court, East Grinstead
Are you a Deputy Manager searching for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager for Silver Court, a unique purpose-built home set within its own grounds, boasting added amenities such as a shop, library, and hairdressing salon.
You will be helping to deliver a quality service to our residents which helps improve their lives and supports happy living within our home.
- Responsible for care delivery within the home which must be viable, person centred, and meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Responsible for medication, carrying out regular medication audits, ensuring medication procedures are being followed and medication is ordered as required.
- Develop relationships with key professionals in the local area, being an advocate for the customer and Anchor.
- Participate in hands on care, working with, leading and coaching the care team and effectively managing team leaders.
What you need:
- Previous experience of leading/coaching a team within a care setting
- Knowledge of CQC regulations in a care home and the needs of older people
- A care qualification such as a Level 3 diploma is desirable but not essential
Anchor – a great place to work
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and housing for older people. Our heartfelt ambition is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.
We’re not-for-profit which means every penny we make or save is invested in the people who live with us, the places they live and the people who work here. That means a better standard of care and customer service, better wages, more investment in training and development and improved facilities.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, we’ll give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Mental health support
- Flexible working options
- Pension plan – contribute between 4% and 8% and we’ll match it or better
- Quick and easy pension transfer service
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
To see our full range of benefits, check out our dedicated rewards website
Celebrating diversity, celebrating you
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to celebrate diversity and inclusion in all that we do, as we know that the more diverse our colleagues are, the better care and support we can give to our residents and each other.
We are proud to have an LGBT+ group for our residents, and also Disability, LGBT+ and race and ethnicity colleague networks. These work to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We also have an Inclusive Ambassador network to allow all colleagues to be part of promoting diversity and to be an ally to others.
We are a member of Inclusive Employers, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and a signatory to the Care Leaver Covenant and HouseProud Pledge schemes.