Data Processing Analyst | Work From Home
Island County, WA
Please refer to the job advert for further information.n
For remote colleagues outside of the Philippines, we pay a USD monthly salary, provide an equipment and telecommunications allowance and will invite teams to our HQ for regular team building visits.
WE BUILD SOLUTIONS THAT MATTER.
Established in 2012, uPraxis is on a mission to build innovative products for individuals, small to medium business and the world’s best and biggest organizations. Our focus and passion is on experimenting, prototyping and discovering innovative ways to solve business problems using advanced technology.
WHY JOIN US?
Besides the challenge and premiums, you get to be part of a growing company whose drive to succeed is propelled by the positive impact our products and services will have on our clients and their employees. We are not only customer focused, but we are also employee-centric. Our business culture treats every member of the team as a human and not as an industrial part. This approach is our key in winning clients both big and small.
We are excited to hear from you!
Provides help with administrative tasks focused on collecting employee information, maintaining filing systems, and ensuring data is accurate and complete, Handle the data entry & verification process in the assigned business vertical. Support may vary, depending on the requirement, which can be phone/chat/back-end scope.
- Responsible for contacting employees in order to collect data including but not limited to personal information, tax information or financial statements.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Handling basic calculations.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Answering queries related to data or data errors in the system
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Other duties as assigned
- Passed G.C.E Advanced Level Examination.
- The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel or similar database software.
- Excellent typing and transcription skills, including typing at fast speeds.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Empathetic, good listener, and have a desire to help others.
- Have a growth mindset
- Preferably with previous experience as a data processing analyst in a financial and investment industry.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule (UK Shift)
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs
Unemployment in Sri Lanka is estimated to be over 400,000, Share this job and help another!
Data Visualization Designer (Remote) #4409 – Virginia
Dedicated Aircraft Optimization Manager – Remote
Development Research Analyst – Remote
Digital Banking Mobile Developer (remote or hybrid) – Miami, FL
Digital Marketing Analytics Manager – Remote