Customer Service Representative Work from Home
Window Genie Careers
Fort Myers, FL
Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise dedicated to improving the look and value of homes in your community through various services such as window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and more.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for working with customers on the phone and scheduling appointments with new and existing customers.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Speak with customers about additional services
- Manage all incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Schedule all jobs, callbacks, and onsite estimates.
- Enter all data into the point of sale system, including estimates, invoices, and refunds.
- Perform light marketing such as email and text blasts, robocalls, and social media updates as needed.
- Assist owner in all customer-facing aspects of the business including conducting phone estimates and forwarding to the customer, as well as preparing and responding to customer emails and managing owner’s email.
- Prior experience for a home service provider is a plus
- Two plus years admin experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
- Full business day access to an quiet environment to accept and make phone calls
- Full business day access to a computer, high speed internet and a personal phone
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Compensation: $11.00 – $15.00 per hourn
We believe in a job done right. When you put on a Window Genie® uniform, you become part of a place that treats employees with the same principles the franchise owners treat their customers with: respect, integrity, and professionalism. Incredible customer service only comes with committed experts like you, and so creating a culture of excellence is as important as cleaning windows—it’s part of everything Window Genie franchise owners do.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Window Genie® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
Customer Service Representative – Remote
Customer Success Specialist – Remote
Customer Support – Phones – Fleet Management App (2691) – Remote
Cyber System Exploitation Specialist (Remote) job in Lexington – Massachusetts, USA / United States – Lexington, MA
Cybersecurity Specialist – Remote – XOR Security – Arlington, VA