Customer Service Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
TOTAL REPAIR SERVICE LTD
UNIT 25 10 BELL CLOSE NEWNHAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE PLYMPTON PL7 4FD
Salary per week:
Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:30 Total hours per week: 37.0
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering all incoming telephone calls
- Monitor admin email
- Raise new job files
- Enter details and update information on spreadsheet
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Remote learning with frequent assessor visits
Qualities and skills:
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 2) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2) Essential
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress to future employment with TRS following successful completion of their Apprenticeship