Steven Eagell Ltd
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
The Steven Eagell Group is an award-winning employer and Europe’s largest Lexus and Toyota retailer, with 32 locations across the South East, East of England and West Midlands. We are now looking for 3 friendly individuals to join our expanding Customer Services team, based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes.
We offer not only a fantastic working environment, but also great benefits and exciting career and development opportunities. We recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievement with excellent incentives.
Applicants should be well-presented with excellent customer service skills and a professional manner. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are entirely comfortable on the telephone, in both customer service and sales situations and can work as part of a team or individually, then you are the person we are looking for.
You will need to be able to handle customer enquires both inbound, outbound and from electronic communication, whilst providing outstanding customer service at all times. The targets expected are challenging in both volume and quality, therefore a good pace and the ability to multitask is essential. The successful applicants will be confident, enthusiastic, and self-motivated. Previous telephone experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Previous applicants to Steven Eagell need NOT apply.
Key Job Areas
- Deliver exceptional customer care at all times
- Build rapport and understand customers’ requirements
- Complete outbound service calls to both current and lapsed customers for service and MOT reminders; to convert into bookings
- Ensure that all inbound calls are answered quickly and professionally
- Understand and advise customers on additional products and services available – service plans and extended warranty
- Ensure all call activity is logged on Excel accurately which can be tracked and measured
- Meet productivity expectations of calls per hour and conversion results
- Record vehicle details, dates and service history accurately
- Verify and update existing customer data including email address
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Full-time, permanent position (35-40hrs per week)
- Company car scheme
- Full training provided
- 22 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Company pension
- Staff discount scheme
At Steven Eagell Toyota, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer the job application you submit to us. By submitting your contact data to us, you consent to us processing your personal data, in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice, and contacting you via these methods. You may optout at any time by emailing [email protected] If you don’t hear back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.