Experienced Credit Controller required for a large distribution business based in Sheffield.
- Candidates can expect a competitive salary + study support + hybrid working plus additional employee benefits.
- Through constant innovation, progressive business services and the most extensive product range, they remain at the forefront of their industry offering an exceptional overall customer experience.
- Supportive, friendly working environment.
Reporting to the Credit Manager duties to include:
- Responsibility for a mix of ledgers including low-volume complex customers and high-volume simple customers.
- Making sure accounts are paid in a timely and complete manner ensuring overdue debt is kept to a minimum.
- Ensuring invoices are sent out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Dealing with all queries.
This search is not limited to any industry.
- Previous experience (min 2 years) within a B2B environment is essential.
- Experience in managing low-value, high-volume accounts is required.
- Good IT skills are essential including knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, basic formulas etc)