Contract Management Specialist [REMOTE]
Medical Devices Company
San Diego, CA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review proposal documents to identify requirements and evaluate SME support.
- work with sales and cross-functional SMEs to develop RFx/proposals and Federal Solicitations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to effectively multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects within a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance with RFP response standards
Create RFx first drafts of all contents for SME/BD Stakeholder review.
- Ability to take a compilation of raw content and transform it into customer-facing content.
- Coordinates and completes the writing of technical responses for incoming IT and technical questions from RFPs, contracts, general customer questions, or security audits
- Personal characteristics: dynamic, team player, detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, customer-focused, interested in professional development/career progression, personable.
- High degree of proficiency with
Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
Conferencing and team collaboration platforms (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint)
- Experience in a healthcare, medical device, and/or related industry experience preferred
Skills & Certifications
- Strong team member able to communicate effectively and work extremely well with complex multidisciplinary teams.
- Advanced presentation and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large and/or senior audiences.
- Ability to collaborate and establish rapport and relationships with business partners and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
Eligibilities & qualifications
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferable, or equivalent experience
- Technical IT training or experiences
- Knowledge of BD MMS products preferred
- Excellent writing skills, the ability to assimilate technical information from various sources into an accurate, customer-facing response
- 2-3 years project management experience; experience with RFP’s/RFI’s in government and/or healthcare settings strongly preferred.
Contracts Administrator – Public Sector (Remote) – Herndon, VA
Controller – Remote
Controls Engineer – Remote
Corporate Infrastructure Engineer – Remote
Customer Care Center Specialist – Remote – Virginia