Commercial Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Stoke City Football Club for a Commercial Sales Executive to support its commercial operations at the bet365 Stadium.
Reporting to the Venue Sales Manager, the purpose of role is to proactively develop relationships with new and existing clients and generate income by selling matchday and seasonal hospitality including match sponsorships at Stoke City Football Club.
- Managing and growing existing relationships with seasonal and match day clients to drive incremental business.
- Identify, approach and successfully develop new opportunities in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Negotiating terms of sales, agreements and closing sales with customers.
- Attending regular functions, networking events, shows or exhibitions to continually promote the venue.
- Proactively responding to all inbound enquirers in a timely and professional manner. Convert enquiries into sales by gathering information, discussing packages, emailing quotes and follow up calls.
- Cross selling and upselling to support other commercial revenue teams.
- Manage the renewals process for the hospitality accounts by supporting customers to re-purchase. Contact all customers by phone/email prior to the club campaign and follow up with a phone call where required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with customers.
- Ability to remain positive in challenging situations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Basic IT skills.
- Previous sales experience is desirable.
The ideal candidate will be available to work evenings and weekends to cover match day fixtures and events as required.
The position will be offered on a full time basis. All relevant training will be provided.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and DBS checks at the appropriate level will be obtained prior to employment commencing.
Closing date for applications is Monday 6 March 2023.
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)