Clinical Unit Manager- Saltcoats
Saltcoats, North Ayrshire
Unit Manager (Clinical)- Days
46.26 hours p/w
Are you an experienced nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) who is ready for a new challenge & the opportunity to join a progressive care provider in the Saltcoats area of Ayrshire?
Would you like to work within a highly reputable Nursing home with the opportunity to progress within a supportive team.
If so what do I get in return for being the successful Unit Manager (Clinical):
• A highly competitive salary of £20p/h
• Full time (46.25 hours p/w), permanent role
• Excellent progression opportunities, promote from within to clinical lead, deputy or even home manager
• Fantastic training & induction programme
• Wellbeing programmes
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Company pension
• Free Uniform
• An array of discounts & benefits
A Clinical Unit Manager is a key role within this Nursing home as you will be leading the clinical team within your unit, including rota's, supervisions, audits & as a nurse on the floor.
To be successful in this role you will be:
• An experienced nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with an active PIN
• Have experience in a senior nursing role within a care home
• A forte for care planning & confident to be a leader within the unit/home
• Above all a leading the team to success, with the residents in mind at all times.
The role/company/home is:
• A small organisation growing across Scotland
• Over 50 beds
• Rated at 3's & 4's
• Fantastic, supportive Home & Deputy Manager
• 46.25 hours per week
• Sole Days, permanent role
• Located in the Stevenston area of Ayrshire
This role is interviewing on an application by application basis so please do not hesitate to apply below or call [email protected] on 01904 570050 or email [email protected]