Client Services Support Advisor
About The Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Client Support Team. The role is based in our Hereford Head Office
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work as part of the team to provide an efficient and effective customer service to our clients and their customers. You will receive enquiries from allpay clients and their customers by telephone and email and you will take appropriate action to record and resolve them in a courteous and timely manner, ensuring customer focus and exceeding customer expectations always take precedence.
Most importantly, you will join a friendly, professional, and dedicated team, who pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of customer service.
We asked the Client Services Team to tell us what they like most about their job and working at allpay.
This is what they said:
- I do feel that there is a feeling of camaraderie within the team, we do pull together in difficult situations, and everyone will drop what they are doing to help you.
- Work life balance is great at allpay.
- Lovely people, great team spirit.
- Fantastic restaurant, good food.
- The charity involvement that allpay support is excellent.
- Get to learn new things every day.
- No two days are the same. You never know what query maybe waiting to be solved and the satisfaction you get when their query is resolved, and by the end of the call you’ve made them smile or even have a laugh.
- Working in Customer Service team is like a family.
- Working within a great friendly team.
- Helping clients and customers taking payments/queries gives me good job satisfaction.
- Within the team we have nights out and social gatherings.
- Within the team we have a diverse age range, this does not stop us or hold us back.
As Customer Service Advisor, some of your key duties will include:
- Handling enquiries and providing information and advice on allpay’s products and services.
- Taking responsibility for resolving queries or ensuring a clear escalation procedure where enquiries cannot be resolved within the department or in an agreed timescale.
- Handling payments via the telephone from customers as required, in a polite and efficient manner.
- Developing, maintaining, and operating record keeping systems (both manual and computer based) to ensure that the team provide efficient services for clients and their customers.
- Carrying out any administrative duties required to efficiently perform the role.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven record of delivering first-class customer service.
- An excellent telephone manner with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and to handle sensitive matters.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing working environment, as well as positive attitude and an ability to work well with others.
- General education to GCSE standard or equivalent.
People are at the heart of allpay and we reward our employee with a competitive benefits package which includes, a defined contribution group pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, an array of health and wellbeing options including private healthcare cover and an onsite gym. This is coupled with our excellent Learning and Development offering.
We work with some great recruitment agencies. We don’t choose to partner with everyone. Explicit consent or confirmation must be received from our HR department before we accept CV’s. Contractual terms and specific campaigns must have been signed and agreed before you are considered a partner. We never accept unsolicited CV’s, EVER! Even from our trusted partners. We consider it “spoiling,” which does not endear you to us. By sending us unsolicited CV’s we deem these a free gift. If we choose to engage these candidates directly we will not pay you any fees. You will be deemed to have accepted this zero fee by providing unsolicited or spoiled candidates.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.