Client Services Administrator
As a Client Services Administrator in our Medical Centre, located in one of our prestigious corporate premises in the Bank of England in London, the role holder will be required to provide a professional reception and back office service for the medical centre: managing client and internal queries in an efficient and timely manner.
Taking all the steps necessary to ensure an exceptional client journey from start to finish, the role holder will be expected to perform additional and ad hoc duties that may reasonably be asked of them.
The role holder will be required to comply with the policies and procedures in place, at all times, and champion the Nuffield Health brand and its values.
- Provide an efficient, professional reception service for the department and manage both external and internal client queries, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner, escalating more complex queries to senior staff as required.
- Input client data and complete the patient registration process in an accurate and timely manner to agreed formats and standards.
- Maintain the office and reception area to a high standard ensuring the relevant information, promotional literature and refreshments are available to clients.
- Undertake filing, scanning and copying of documents as required.
- Provide secretarial and typing support as required.
- Greet all visitors and ensure professional and effective communication with all clients, visitors and other clinical staff.
- Ensure that client’s confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Provide admin support to the onsite clinical team
- Coordinate courier services in and out of the facility
- Update & maintain rotas for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Proactively engage with other Nuffield centres promoting integration and cross-training
- Take on additional administrative and ad hoc duties as the business require
- Experience in administrative/office environment.
- Confident communicator with ability to engage effectively with general public and other health care professionals.
- Competent and confident IT user – intermediate/advanced skills in Word and Excel.
- High quality of client service and interaction
- Ability to prioritise and deal with varied workload effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Clean and presentable physical appearance
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Confident to take ownership of activities