Category Planning Manager
Seven Search and Selection Ltd
- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Category Planning Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in people focused fast paced retail environment
- As Category Planning Manager you will lead a small team to won and drive the end-to-end promotional planning process.
- Leading the development of promotional strategy the Category Planning Manager will work cross functionally with buying, marketing and finance to ensure the robust plan is successfully implemented and meets revenue targets.
- The Category Planning Manager will create and manage the annual and seasonal trade plans ensuring customer, market and sales insights are reviewed and adapted to as priorities change
- Leading, developing and managing a small team the Category Planning Manager will ensure that the promotional strategy is effectively communicated and executed to stores and consumers across all channels
- This Category Planning Manager role is ideal for an individual who is working either for a grocery retailer or FMCG supplier within category, trade or customer planning/management.
- It is essential to have demonstrable experience of promotional end-to-end process management and be able to evidence commercial impact.
- In the role the Category Planning Manager will be working with buying, marketing and finance teams, ideally you will have experience of this and will have a proven track record at working cross functionally to deliver a strategy
- Team leadership of at least 1 person is essential
- It is crucial to have fantastic communication skills along with reporting and attention to detail.
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for collaborative working
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £65,000 plus car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits
- Location – Watford 2 days home 3 days
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16605/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.