Care Manager – £55,000 per annum.
We are looking for a Nurse Qualified Care Manager to work closely with the Home Manager and team in our Sherrell House Care Home in Chigwell, Essex.
Excelcare is a family-owned care home group established for over 32 years. We provide support to older people with a range of needs including dementia, physical disabilities and mental health issues. By joining us you will become one of the ‘family’ and in return for your dedication and hard work you can expect:
- Salary: £55,000 per annum.
- 45 hours a week from Monday – Sunday
The Care Manager will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence. Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured.
As the Care Manager, you will ensure that your team is well supported and happy in their jobs, as this will help them to provide the best care for our residents. You will also need to be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
Sherrell House is a modern, purpose-built home, designed to deliver care in a family-run environment which supports residents to lead a high quality of life. The Home has 92 bedrooms, all of which feature an en-suite wet-room, situated in 3 care suites arranged over 3 floors.
Our dedicated and skilled team, many of whom live locally in Chigwell, Ilford and Walthamstow, provide a range of respite care and long-term care including residential care, residential dementia care, nursing care, nursing dementia care and end of life care.
Our focus is always ensuring the special people who live in our home, spend their days enjoying the things they love and having a great quality of life.
- Registered Nurse – RGN, qualified with active PIN
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 for every person you refer*
- Team Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
*Terms & Conditions apply
To find out more about our beautiful home please click the link: https://www.excelcareholdings.com/care-homes/our-care-homes/essex/sherrell-house-care-home
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online today.