Business Development Executive
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd.
Our Sales team are recruiting so we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Executive to join us. This post will cover the north of the UK
This is an exciting opportunity to become a trusted advisor creating market pull-through via specification and interaction with non-direct customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify business opportunities to generate revenue and help the business grow.
- Strategic planning and positioning in the market, enhancing our position and reputation.
- Nurture relationships with leads generated via inbound marketing techniques to develop solutions which are specified within building design documentation.
- Prospect profiling skills to understand the end users’ motivations.
- Specification development skills.
- Functional understanding of CRM capabilities
What you will need to succeed:
- Relates well to all personality types inside and outside the organisation, multi-culturally; builds appropriate rapport and uses diplomacy and tact.
- Solid verbal and written presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Must possess solid judgement and ability to work autonomously from established goals and strategic direction; Must be able to cope with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment to create buy-in.
- Holds other people and themselves accountable for performance.
If you are someone who’s passionate about keeping people safe from fire every second of every day and displays the entrepreneurial spirit, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are happy to talk flexible working
Just so you know, we review CV’s as we receive them, and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Apollo and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.