Business Administrator Apprentice
Winray care Housing
Leytonstone, Greater London
About Winray Care Housing
Their team consists of over 30 staff through supported housing projects, including one bedroom flats and shared accommodation. We are flexible and person centred in our approach, which means we support people to live the way they want whilst supporting them in their own homes.
The places they provide support in:
- Supported living
- Peoples own homes
- Outstanding pastoral care
- In the community
Winraycare Housing’s aim is to deliver a service of care that will encourage service users to build on their abilities and skills and encourage them to make informed choices as to how they spend their time.
The service is there to help improve their lives enabling service users to maintain their independence and be involved in the community.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Accurate record keeping
- Assist with amendments to documentation
- Scanning and printing
- Use of computer and Microsoft
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems.
- Answering office phones, dealing with queries and directing to relevant person/dept.
- Assist with basic book keeping
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) desirable
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you’ll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship
- Address: Office 13, Church Lane Chambers, 11-12 Church Lane, Leytonstone E11 1HG
- Times: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm