Brighton, East Sussex
- Position: Patient Administrator
- Salary: £12.82 per hour
- Location: East Grinstead (Own transport is required due to rural location)
- Hours: 8.00-18.00 (shifts) Monday – Friday, Thursday 11.30-19.30
First Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with our private healthcare company, seeking a Patient Administrator. This is a temp to perm opportunity, on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a company who prides themselves in excellent customer care.
The roles include:
- Managing the patients journey from initial consultation until surgery
- Assigning patients, including follow up until surgery has been booked
- Managing wait times effectively
- Being accountable for the reception environment
- Answering patient queries
- Liaising with patients via email, letter and telephone
- Data entry
- Copying documents and filing
- Signing patients in and out
- Carrying out post op courtesy calls
If you are experienced as an administrator and keen to join this company as a patient administrator, apply now!
Due to the urgency of the role please apply now to be considered.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business on behalf of this vacancy.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties.