Automotive Manufacturing – Assembly Fitters
ASL Recruitment Ltd
ASL Technical are looking for Assembly Fitters to work for a manufacturer of specialist vehicles.
Our customer is a well-known manufacturer of specialist vehicles and due to unprecedented growth and diversification, require additional assembly fitters. Due to the nature of the roles, our customer is looking for applications from those with experience of mechanical assembly or maintenance of vehicles from road vehicles or off highway to work within their manufacturing facility.
Our customer manufactures high quality specialist vehicles. Their state of the art engineering design and manufacture facility ensures that the product range continues to be an industry leader for quality and technical expertise. If you decide to join them, you will be a valued part of the ever growing team.
What the job involves:
- You will be responsible for contributing to the productive output of the assembly line to ensure that production and quality standards are maintained.
- Main duties will include assembly of sub-assemblies or main vehicle assembly in line with the defined process, following assembly drawings and process sheets.
- You will operate to high levels of health and safety at all times.
- The ability to work within a friendly accommodating team.
- A willingness to get involved and take responsibility.
- Ideally experienced with automotive or industrial paint processes from a preparation or painting point of view.
This is an incredible opportunity for experienced mechanical fitters to join an expanding vehicle production facility based in the heart of Surrey.
To discuss this opportunity and your suitability, please do not hesitate to contact ASL Technical.
Please be aware, ASL Technical can only accept applications from individuals with right to work in the United Kingdom.