ASSOCIATE MEDIA DIRECTOR (REMOTE OPTIONAL)
EVERSANA INTOUCH™ is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can’t, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
Associate Media Director
The Associate Media Director (AMD) will lead the media and activation strategy and execution for specific brand accounts, reporting to the Media Director. This position plays a critical leadership role in identifying campaign-worthy events, projects and initiatives, and leads the plan creation, while overseeing a team that will implement and execute the plan and buy.
Associate Media Director’s Responsibilities:
- Acts as an autonomous and highly motivated individual with a deep passion for creating innovative, breakthrough media strategies and solutions
- Can lead an integrated planning model; working with and often driving outside agencies and other internal disciplines responsible for Earned, Shared, and Owned channels
- Explores innovative alternatives bridging conventional and unconventional media formats, builds sound rationale for the approach, cites analogous examples, and provides recommendations
- Has a pulse on emerging and evolving trends in the media industry and provides thought leadership perspectives on innovation and guidance to the media department, as well as the agency
- Synthesizes information accurately and efficiently to guide campaign development and execution
- Amplifies Paid/Owned/Earned initiatives to drive consumer engagement, with the objective of delivering impact and/or conversion
- Assists in process development, internal training, and media education opportunities at the agency level and will help identify areas of improvement
- Partners with the Media Director in overall department functions as it relates to strategy and planning. This could include staffing, training, and development
The Associate Media Director’s Role Requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, media studies, or communications
- 8+ years of experience in integrated media strategy, planning, and promotions
- Experience building and identifying advertising solutions (conventional and unconventional strategies) that incorporate multiple platforms (traditional, digital, video content, experiential, measured media, mobile, social media, PR, etc.) that can achieve the objectives of major brands.
- Display background, specifically from working with pharmaceutical brands, is preferred
- Proficiency in DoubleClick, Comscore, Nielsen//NetRatings, Kantar Media, Prisma/Mediaocean, Google DCM, Crossix , Numerator, and MediaTools.
- Experience with global planning and activation is preferred but not required
- Detail-oriented with strong math aptitude
- Presentation skills; storyteller vs. slide-reader
- Able to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office — PowerPoint and Excel
- Some travel may be required
Learn more about EVERSANA INTOUCH here.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Audience Analytics Manager – Remote – Leading Healthcare Data Provider- SQL, Python – $130-$160,000 – New York, NY
AWS Cloud Solutions Architect (F/T remote role in Eastern Region – anywhere WDC to Maine) – Delaware, OH
Back End Developer – Remote
Bankcard Account Manager – CO, ID, NV, UT (Fully Remote) – Midvale, UT
BEST – CEO & Executive Director – Remote