Assistant Manager/Manager, Finance
National University of Singapore
- Prepare and present timely revenue forecasting and analysis dashboard for monthly Financial Performance Meeting, and provide recommendations based on analyzed data.
- Prepare other recurring and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Collaborate with internal functions in financial analysis, forecast and budget.
- Perform cost and benefit analysis for courses and provide accurate data to support planning and budgeting.
- Perform grant submission and address queries.
- Assist in grant audit and revenue reconciliation.
- Drive automation and continuous improvement to reporting and operational processes.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business with 5 years of experience in financial forecasting and data analysis.
- Strong commercial awareness with good analytical skillset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Power BI is an added advantage.