Artwork and Production Design Coordinator
NFP People Limited
Artwork and Production Design Coordinator
These are exciting times for the charity and we now have an excellent opportunity for a flexible and professional Artwork and Production Design Coordinator with strong project management and communication skills to support the day-to-day operations of our busy Brand and Design Team.
Position: Artwork and Production Design Coordinator
Location: Devon/hybrid (onsite attendance currently anticipated to be 3 days per week)
Hours: Full time, working 35 hours per week, 08.30-16.30, Monday – Friday
Salary: £28,486 per annum
Benefits: Generous annual leave, pension scheme, Healthshield plan, confidential counselling service, subsidised restaurant, free parking, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, Life Assurance Scheme, 31 day’s holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 statutory public holidays. This increases by one day each year until a maximum of 34 days is reached.
Closing Date: Sunday 12 March 2023
You will be a key co-ordinator in the print production process, supporting delivery of digital assets and assisting the design team with artworking design files and preparing for press.
Your principal duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing advanced technical artworking and creating templates and blueprint documents for print, online and digital within organisational brand guidelines.
- Preparing and packaging final artworks in Adobe InDesign for all printed formats.
- Co-ordinating and managing production process for complex direct mail campaigns and providing advice and guidance to briefing stakeholders on formats.
- Liaising with CRM and Supporter Services teams on collection and supply of data for direct mail campaigns.
- Deputising for the Studio and Production Manager in checking artwork quality, ensuring files are print ready, pre-flight checked, consistent, and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Deputising for the Studio and Production Manager in liaising with 3rd party suppliers to obtain print quotes and project manage campaign timelines.
- Co-ordinating traffic and workflow for whole team, maintaining up-to-date timelines.
With extensive experience in similar roles, either agency or in-house, and working at a supervisory level, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of large format, direct mail and fulfilment processes.
- Experienced in working with Creative Cloud software – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro.
- Able to understand and communicate briefs to designers.
- Expert knowledge of print production and reprographics with the ability to train others in technicalities.
- Expert knowledge of pre-press processes, and of colour management for print and digital.
- A working understanding of finishing methods such as saddle stitching, wire binding, laminating, folding and cutting.
- Excellent communication, writing and information presentation skills.
You can be part of an evolving program of change taking place within a leading charity working in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With amazing benefits and opportunities to develop you career, you can really make a difference in a fulfilling and rewarding role.
- Competitive pension
- Life Assurance
- 31 Days holiday (including Bank holidays), rising to 34 will each full year of service
- Wellbeing Team
- Recorded Pilates classes
- Long Service Awards
- Healthshield Plan
- Free Parking
- Subsidised restaurant and shop
About the Organisation
The charity is one of the UK’s largest international animal welfare charities, currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. They are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering and their contribution to humanity is fully valued.
“The Sanctuary is a positive place to work with friendly staff and a wonderful charity. With amazing work throughout the world, once you join you never want to leave!”
Our client is a Disability Confident Employer. They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people (children and adults) and expects all staff and volunteers to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment processes, including an application for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where required for the post.
You may also have experience in areas such as Artwork and Production Design Coordinator, Artwork Design Coordinator, Production Design Coordinator, Artwork, Production Design, Direct Marketing, Direct Marketing Coordinator, Brand Coordinator, Marketing, Marketing and Communications, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, Brand Design, Project Manager, Brand Project Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of the organisation.