Appliance Repair Technician Pittsburgh PA
WE ARE BUILDING THE BEST SERVICE COMPANY IN PITTSBURGH! JOIN US!
GENEROUS HOURLY RATE * INCENTIVE PAY * COMPANY VAN AND EQUIPMENT*TRAINING PROGRAM* PAID TIME OFF
We want to build the best service company in Pittsburgh, and to do that, we are looking for technicians who are customer focused, and who want to work for a company where respect and integrity are cornerstones. As an independently owned small business there are opportunities for career growth and great income. If you are new to the business, but have technical skills, we welcome your interest as well. Once you successfully complete the paid training program, you will be prepared to provide “best in class” service diagnosing and repairing appliances.
Our technicians work 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. NO WEEKENDS!! NO ON-CALL!!!
Position Title: Appliance Service Technician
• Service Area – Pittsburgh PA
The Appliance Service Technician is responsible for excellent customer service and the repair of major appliances in the customer's home. Appliances repaired include the following appliances: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and other home appliances. We provide a service van, specialized tools, uniforms, I-Pad, cell phone, and ongoing training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The ability to provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
• Accurately diagnosing and repairing appliances/equipment in the customer's home
• The ability to select and use basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products
• The ability to use our software to provide the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair or installation
• The ability to read, understand and navigate through information presented in schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an I-Pad
• The ability to use an I-Pad for service call processes, routing functions and parts/inquiries/ordering.
• The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
• The knowledge of basic electrical principles
• Professional work experience as an appliance repair technician or an aptitude to learn the trade
• Previous in-home appliance diagnosis and repair experience a BIG plus
• Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with customers and co-workers
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid Driver's License and insurable Motor Vehicle Record
• Drug, Criminal background, and driving screening required
• Refrigeration License, a plus but not required
• Hourly rate plus generous incentive program
• Company Vehicle
• Vacation benefits after 90 days
• 6 paid holidays
To see what a day in the life of a Mr. Appliance Service Technician looks like, check out this quick video:
Compensation: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per yearn
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Architectural Project Manager (Remote or Hybrid) – TWG Development, LLC – Indianapolis, IN
Area Sales Manager – Remote
Asset Engineer – Remote – United States
Associate Actuary (Remote) – Charlotte, NC
Associate Actuary (Remote) – Chesapeake, VA