Pure Resourcing Solutions
Pure are pleased to be supporting a fantastic business based in London to recruit a strong Adminstrator.
Working within the Facilities Team, you will take primary responsibility for switchboard and running the assisting with the smooth efficient running of reception and conference rooms in this very prestigious chambers. The administrator aspect of the role involves supporting the Head of Finance & Facilities and the Compliance and Governance Manager with various administrative tasks. Communications must be of the highest quality and the candidate will need to have exceptional customer service skills, excellent administration proficiency and a friendly professional manner.
- Deliver the professional greeting of members, clients and visitors, to the highest standards and establish good working relationships.
- Answering incoming calls to chambers’ switchboard in a polite, efficient and effective manner.
- Retain details of incoming calls and providing comprehensive information to personnel when transferring calls.
- Receiving couriers and logging deliveries.
- Booking conference calls and taxis as required.
- Assist in collating professional development records and plans of the barristers
- Provide administrative support in relation to the organisation of internal meetings of the membership and the Management Committee.
- Assist with the administration of insurance and practising certificate renewals for members.
- Assist the Compliance Manager with amending policies and maintaining the policies register.
- Update the chambers intranet with changes to compliance and governance.
- Must have receptionist experience
- Exceptional customer services skills who will welcome and direct every arrival professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent communicator both orally and written.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to work well in a busy environment and organise and work under own initiative, good time management and administrative skills.
- High attention to detail, flexible, enthusiastic, conscientious and reliable.
- Well presented, poised with a can-do attitude and good at problem solving.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday Office based