Com For Care
Looking for individuals to join our home care family.
At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best lives possible.
*Each office is independently owned and operated.
Provides administrative support including typing correspondence, reports, and documents; maintaining filing systems; and coordinating daily interoffice activities.
REPORTS TO: Administrator
- High school graduate; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a business setting, health care preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with basic computer programs and ability to quickly learn and utilize new software programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provides clerical support to agency management and supervisory personnel.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, documents, and medical Plans of Care.
- Schedules appointments for management staff and schedules meeting rooms.
- Prepares updates to policies and procedures as directed.
- Prepares statistical reports as needed.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and medical supplies.
- Establishes agency standards and appropriate reorder points.
- Monitors supply needs and assures availability of supplies needed.
- Prepares client charge slips as directed and forwards them to the billing department.
- Assists with the billing process.
- Assists with data entry of schedules for billing and payroll.
- Maintains current admission log.
- Monitors return of doctors’ orders.
- Enters all new clients into the computer system
- Assists with hiring process for direct care staff.
- Provides initial telephone screening for applicants and sets up interviews if appropriate
- Requests references on applicants.
- Assists in orientation and training of new clerical staff.
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures as well as community and professional standards.
- Accepts responsibility in accordance with the role of the Administrative Assistant.
- Assures compliance with applicable laws.
- Attends meetings and educational programs as required.
- Participates in the Agency quality improvement activities.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Willingness to provide in home care if needed.
- Communicates necessary information to Supervisor and management team to ensure coordination of services and activities.
- Attends staff meetings as needed to communicate information needs as they relate to physician orders and other timely written reports.
- Contacts clients, referral sources, families, and other disciplines as directed to assure care coordination.
- Assists with filing of documentation in the clinical record. Reports missing or incomplete charting.
- Participates and communicates with other departments to assure that tasks are accomplished.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
***Offering 401(k) benefits***
This position starts at 20 hours/week with the expectation up to 40 hour/week based on office performance.
+++ Performance based incentives +++
Compensation: $18.00 per hourn
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Are never alone in the field – support is always available.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible with.
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work®.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Aircraft Repair Analysts (Remote Work): 44423 – Purchase, NY
Appliance Repair Technician Fort Collins – Remote
Appliance Repair Technician Longmont / Erie / Boulder / Broomfield – Remote
Appliance Repair Technician Northern Colorado – Remote
Appliance Repair Technician Pittsburgh PA – Remote