Account Manager (Fully Remote)
Account Manager (Fully Remote)n
Who we are:
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.6 billion in 2021 and about 14,900 employees in 33 countries. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.
In the United States, LANXESS employs more than 2,000 people at 25 locations in 11 states.
What we can offer you:
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
- Responsible for new customer development, generating sales funnel and maintain and enhance relationships with existing customers.
- Negotiate commercial terms of business and provide technical insights to customers
- Collect information on industry trends and customer activities to further marketing and sales efforts
- Develop and implement account plans to drive sales growth with existing customers.
- Minimum B.Sc. in either Business Administration or relevant technical subject (e.g. microbiology, chemistry), minimum professional experience >3 years
- Advance commercial negotiations skills with customers
- Project Management experience
- Technical knowledge of microbial control/ biocidal products
- Full-time 40 hours/week , Remote, Travel requirement >50%
What we offer you:
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a variety of benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
- Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
- Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Join the LANXESS team!
Must include a resume.
Requisition ID: n 4140n
Location: n Wilmington, DE, US, 19803nttttt
Work Arrangement: n Fully Remoten
Level of Experience: n Intermediaten
Account Manager (New England) – Remote
Account Manager IT Staffing Remote – Dallas, TX
Account Manager- Central Queue – Remote
Account Manager, PEO – Remote
Account Manager, SMB – Remote