Account Manager – Freight
Account Manager – Freight
USA – remote
To support our clients' US Freight division in all aspects of the aircraft chartering process including client prospecting, inquiry management, carrier contact, supplier development, charter flight quoting, bookings, financial reconciliation and CRM management.
To develop a portfolio of clients, generate new leads and maximize the profitability of each charter flight by offering competitive, timely and efficient aircraft charter solutions to clients daily.
To create value and to reduce the risk for the company and its stakeholders.
• Client prospecting / Lead Generation – Contact prospects and leads directly via phone and email on a continuous basis to ensure they know the Freight team is always available to provide the most competitive cargo charter/part charter & OBC solutions, Worldwide.
• Inquiry Management – Intake and process all suitable Freight charter requests in an organized fashion, ensuring to note the key aspects of the charter inquiry and to record all data appropriately in the specified system.
• Charter Quoting – Process, analyze and propose competitive, timely and efficient charter solutions to clients daily:
– Communicate effectively and proactively with aircraft operators to develop the most competitive and suitable charter/part charter solutions to match the clients’ needs.
– Negotiate with aircraft operators to ensure the best possible charter rate.
– Evaluate commission level for each quotation using current market conditions, all available commercial knowledge and guidance from the VP of Freight.
– Ensure a timely reply and proposal to all live inquiries to ensure Freight charter solutions are the first choice for all clients.
– Follow up with all proposals to ensure the clients' needs are addressed with the highest probability of success on all inquiries.
• Bookings – Book all charter flights in an appropriate manner and in accordance with all guidelines and policy:
– Process booking internally through the specified system.
– Produce charter agreement documentation according to all internal procedures, while creating an advantageous position for the company financially.
– Ensure execution of both the client and carrier charter agreements in a timely and appropriate fashion.
– Confirm all aircraft and carrier standards, documentation and insurances are of acceptable level and accurately recorded in the specified system.
• Carrier Contact/Supplier Development – Continuously develop supplier base and carrier selection to ensure a wide selection of charter solutions for all clients and inquiries.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working in the air freight or air charter industry
• Ability to generate consistent gross profit for the company.
• Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively and capable of influencing others.
• Have great leadership skills and the ability to build successful relationships with clients, contacts and colleagues.
• Possess a positive, upbeat and competitive attitude.
• Familiarity with working with a CRM system.
• Highly motivated, self-confident and ability to work independently.
• Strong listening and problem-solving skills.
• Business / commercial acumen and a professional approach to work.
• Foreign language abilities (ideally Spanish) preferred.
• IT literate with advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
• Flexible in your approach to your work and willingness to travel (sometimes at short notice).
• Continued willingness to learn about aviation and the international airfreight industry.
Education and experience:
Business administration, management, international business or equivalent 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
Previous experience in the airfreight or aircraft charter industry preferred.
What's on offer:
A truly negotiable salary and an extensive benefits package.
Our client invests in its people. They have an ethos of career growth opportunities from within.
If this sounds like your career step, get in touch today.
Live your passion
Work as one
Private health care
Critical illness cover
Investment in people; ethos of career growth opportunities
Our client is a global company and they truly are a market leader, possessing a strong brand with a varied product portfolio together with a long history.
Account Manager (Remote U.S.) – New York, NY
Account Manager (Remote) – United States
Accounts Payable Specialist – Temp Needed – Remote
Accounts Receivable Specialist – Remote
Actuarial Analyst (Intermediate) for Pricing Modernization – Remote – Phoenix, AZ