Account Executive, Community Association
Hi, We’re AppFolio
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Community Association Managers.
The Account Executive, Community Association, SMB is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced meetings within the SMB segment. This role would motivate property management companies to evaluate and buy AppFolio by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
Our Account Executive, Community Association, SMBmake great pay including uncapped incentives for over achievement, and are supported with exceptional training and continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement, and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects, and team members.
What You Will Do:
- Deep understanding of the Community Association industry.
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow up.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about AppFolio Property Manager.
- Effectively driving AppFolio’s sales process from engagement to close.
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve.
- 2+ years of full-cycle SaaS sales experience in the SMB space or a Business Development Representative role at a SaaS/tech company
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Solid understanding of technical applications used for selling such as MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and Zoom.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF)was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.
Account Executive, Enterprise (AppFolio Property Manager) – Remote
Account Executive, Large Enterprise (Remote/Greater NY) – New York, NY
Account Executive, Large Enterprise (Remote/Greater NY) – Remote
Account Executive, SMB (Farmer) – Remote
Account Executive, SMB (Hunter) – Remote