ACA Customer Success Support
Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) unifies the entire U.S. benefits industry on a single technology platform to protect consumers' health, wealth, propertyand lifestyle. With one out of fourteen Americans electing their employee benefits using our technology, and $49 billion of annual transactions taking place on our solution, we have the ability toignite the entire ecosystem and have embarked upon a journey to evolve into a true platform company: connecting buyers with sellers. With fresh thinking and a view towards what’s next, we’re committed to evolving our platform to deliver a world-class consumer benefits experience that is powered by artificial intelligence and enables better decision making across the entire ecosystem.
ACA Customer Success Support associate will drive five-star service experiences through excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong instinct in handling routine and unexpected situations. TangoHealth, a Benefitfocus company, will build up topical expertise in HR administration and the large employer mandate laws in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Involved in post-implementation calls and ensuring we have properly documented information for ongoing servicing.
- Participates in the implementation process to support the ACA Implementation Project Manager throughout the project.
- Provides education on ACA core topics: Variable hour tracking, Affordability requirements, Data exception reporting, managing changes ongoing, IRS requirements through Code 6055 and 6056, utilizing Tango’s ACA Compliance Concierge suite. No prior experience with ACA is required.
- Conducts monthly report review webinar with clients to discuss latest reports and findings, ensure accuracy and understanding, and advise on how to address long-term challenges or policy changes required.
- On-demand support via phone or e-mail to core client IT, HR, and Payroll team through the life of the relationship.
- Delivers ad hoc news, information, blog posts, articles, regulation updates, or software enhancement notices to core client team.
- Coordinate with technical team on production or software issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inclusive of preparing well-designed email communications and clear instructions over the phone.
- Ability to multi-task multiple issues and work well in a team environment.
- Experience troubleshooting technical errors that require quick thinking, independent thought, and group collaboration.
- Self-starter, able to learn and retain technology products and procedures, success in managing toward established metrics.
- Comfort and ability to excel in a high-activity and high-uncertainty environment.
- A high degree of initiative, intelligence, contagious enthusiasm and passion.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
**For internal Associates, this role is the equivalent of a Customer Success Support II, (IC5), position.**
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Account Executive | Large Enterprise | Global Technology Sales – Remote
Account Manager – Freight – Remote
Account Manager (Remote U.S.) – New York, NY
Account Manager (Remote) – United States
Accounts Payable Specialist – Temp Needed – Remote