We are looking for a 3D Visualiser to join our team and would like the following criteria:
• Studied either architectural or design at university.
• Interest in design and architecture.
Midweight Generalist Visualiser, minimum experience 3 years in a studio.
• Senior Generalist Visualiser, minimum experience 6 years in a studio
• Excellent, clean 3d modelling techniques in 3dsMax.
• Software and plugins they should know: 3dsMax and Vray, Itoo Forest, Vray pattern.
• Proficient skills in Photoshop, Premiere Pro and AutoCad.
• Additional skills in VR software are a bonus.
• Keep a tidy workflow with the 3D assets for themselves and the rest of the 3d team.
• Will produce visuals from white space drafts to realistic final visuals, animations, panoramas, and VR content.
• Curious mind about design, visualizing software and hardware.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Experienced in managing client relationships and projects on site.
• Self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritising skills to work accurately under pressure.
• Commercially minded whilst having creative flair and a strong visual sense.
• Creative thinker and practical problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
• Able to work on initiative with a consultative approach.
• Personable with superb communication skills with a high level of spoken and written English
In the PENSON studio, it’s what things are NOT that matters. We take it all by the scruff of the neck, shake it up, and find something totally different. We are the global design disrupters in Architecture and Interiors. We don’t conform to all the usual design egos – we are the characters of our profession; full of flavour, tongue-in-cheek, with a whole lot of nerve. The studio operates globally, specialising in commercial, residential, automotive and aviation interiors, architecture, and experiential branding – with a strategic and consultative approach.
Our high-profile international projects span Hospitality, Workplace, Retail, Aviation and Residential as well as new brand creation. You’ll have the opportunity to see your work come to life and be part of some amazing new large-scale projects here at PENSON.
PENSON’s people represent the best of the industry’s talent and always have a huge amount of creative flair. We need someone who will help drive the continued evolution of the PENSON brand while also pioneering our famous game-changing design and ideas. Our ambition is to create stronger and more diverse content that can better engage and inform our clients of our innovative concepts and what we are about.
Architecture or Design degree